Tuesday, 25 November 2014

Lush Christmas Products 2014

So I wanted to show you all some of the Christmas products, Lush have on sale this winter. I will start from the left to right, telling you the product name, type and the price.




1. Snow Fairy Sparkle (Shimmer bar) £3.75

2.  Dashing Santa (Bath Bomb) £2.95

3. Santa Baby (Lip Tint) £5.95

4. Santa's (Lip Scrub) £5.50

5. The Melting Snowman (Bath Melt) £2.25

6. Star Light, Star Bright (Bath Melt) £3.50



7. Baked Alaska (Soap Bar) £3.25

8. Reindeer Rock (Soap Bar) £3.10

9. The Christmas Hedgehog  (Bubble Bar) £3.25

10. The Christmas Penguin (Bubble Bar)  £3.25




11. Candy Mountain (Bubble Bar) £2.75

12. So White (Bath Bomb) £3.50 

13. Luxury Lush Pud (Bath Bomb) £3.50 

14. Father Christmas (Bath Bomb) £3.50 


15. Magic wand (Re-Useable Bubble Bar) £5.25 

16. Golden Wonder (Bath Bomb) £3.75 

17. Celebrate (Lotion) £12.95 


18. Cinders (Bath Bomb) £2.50 

19. Snow Fairy (Shower Gel) £3.75 

20. Drummers Drumming (Re-Useable Bubble Bar) £5.25 

10 comments:

  1. Hi there. Do u have any examples of your work on client's and what qualifications and courses did you do to become a professional MUA.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I currently don't have any work on clients as I am still an upcoming MUA. To answer your second question, it all depends on how far you want to take it. My desire and passion for makeup is what drove me to start blogging about cosmetics, but in order to become a true professional MUA, there are qualifications that you would need, such as Diplomas in fashion, textiles, art or costume design. Basically, be creative, be your self, if you have a passion for it, go for it. :) x

      Delete
    2. Hi, thanks for your reply. So technically your a beauty blogger and not a qualified MUA :)

      Delete
  2. Your blog is very unique and helpful.
    Would you like to follow each other?

    http://ohmymascara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey A'esha, thankyou, and yes i would love to follow you and check out your work in progress :D x

      Delete
  3. Oh my I want them all!! Thanks for stopping by at my blog and yes I'd love to follow. Following you on instagram 'ohits' but can't find your GFC widget on your page. follow back :) xoxo

    www.meemmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey I followed your blog page, and I will follow you on Instagram too :) x

      Delete