Tuesday, 11 November 2014

Product review - Bubblegum Lip Scrub by Lush

I think that one of the winter season must have products is the Lush Lip scrubs. This is because they come in a small handy pocket size jar, so it is easy to carry.

The lip scrub that I chose was the bubblegum flavour as it stood out to me, and I have a sweet tooth.

So, i bet your thinking why I chose this product as a winter must have? Well, its because everyone tends to get dry lips in this season and the natural oils in this product help to restore your lips, as well as removing any dead skin.

Wait, that's not all... the best part is that its all edible!! So you can lick those lips clean. This is also available in many other flavours and there is a limited edition Santa lip scrub for this season too, which I can't wait to try.

If you guys have any questions, don't hesitate to message me or comment below, :)

No comments:

Post a Comment