Sunday, 16 November 2014

Clinique 3 step Skin Care

I purchased this 3 step face wash set a few months ago, because I wanted to try out a different routine. I decided to buy the small sample set so that I could see if I would benefit from it. The small sample set costs around £20 and it lasts for a month, and it allows you to wash your face day and night.

Firstly, I will tell you what the Clinique 3-step skin care system is about:
  • Create the cleanest, healthiest version of your skin
  • Just 3 products, 3 minutes, twice a day 
  • Choose your Skin type 
After I used the sample set in type 1, I noticed a big difference in my skin. My skin felt more hydrated, softer and more glowing. This also helped my foundation go on better too.

I would recommend talking to an adviser at Clinique first, so that you can find out which type you need as this comes in 4 different types.
  • Type 1 - Very Dry To Dry Skin 
  • Type 2 - Dry Combination Skin 
  • Type 3 - Combination Oily Skin 
  • Type 4 - Oily Skin 

I have read many reviews where people have tried this 3 step system and it didn't work for them. So I would recommend thinking about the product and trying it before you purchase the larger bottles.

If you have any comments, don't hesitate and drop them in the box below. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment