So, guys I thought I would do a review on my Natural Lipsticks. I have only started to were more natural shades of lipsticks in the past few years. I don't know why, but I was never drawn towards them before. I usually opt for a pink shade because I love PINK! lol, but the natural look has appealed to me because of the fashion trend is always changing.
The first lipstick is by Rimmel London and its part of their Kate Moss range. I think the shade is called Beige.
- The good point about this lipstick is that the colour is highly pigmented.
- The Bad point is that i find this lipstick too dry on the lips, so it doesn't look great on the lips after a while.
The second is more of a lip pen and its by H&M. This doesn't have a shade name.
- The good point is that the lip pen is moisturizing.
- The bad point is that its not very pigmented.
I tend to use the Rimmel and the H&M lipsticks together to give me a better natural lip look.
The Third is a liquid lipstick by Bourjois. This is part of their rouge edition velvet. The Shade is number 8.
- The good point is that its highly pigmented, and it lasts on the lips for at least 8hrs. (Its lasts longer depending on how much you drink and eat).
- The only bad point i can think of is its price. this is because its priced around £8.99 so many people will opt for a cheaper lipstick. However, this is really good for its price.
If you guys have any favorite Natural lipsticks that you like, just put them in the comment box below and I would love to review them. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment