Tuesday, 25 November 2014

December Magazine Freebie

Another magazine I picked up recently was the December issue of Glamour. I was deciding on whether or not to get this mag, because to me it was just a free nail polish. However, I read a few other blogs that had talked about how good nails inc polishes were.

I found out that Nails Inc Polishes are worth £11 each and with this mag you get it for £2. You also get other freebies such as a free H&M 20% off card, and free Body Shop secret christmas gift card, with either £3,£5,£100 or £1000. The good thing about the body shop card is that there is no minimum spend needed and the minimum amount you can get is £3. 





There are 4 shades to collect: 

Hanover Square - Dark Berry Red

Tate - Bright Red

Wigmore Street - Dark Purple/Blue

Marylebone Mews - Light Lilac/Grey





2 comments:

  1. Hi kay, I was wondering if you have tried out the Nails Inc, nail polish, and if you recommend them? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, yes! I tested them out this week. So far I have been wearing Marylebone mews, for 3 days now. They have lost little bit of colour on the tips, but no chips. :) I think Nails inc polish is worth it. x

      Delete